• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Thanks DUG for your expertise- Jeep lift!

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
I didn’t mean that in a bad way……totally dig the look. Nice and the American Flag behind the grill is hella cool !

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
I like the stock look. I wish they made the stock wheels with the correct offset for bigger tires.

I did buy steel wheels with correct offset/backspace for bigger tires but won't put bigger tires on it until I do a regear.

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
I like the stock look. I wish they made the stock wheels with the correct offset for bigger tires.

I did buy steel wheels with correct offset/backspace for bigger tires but won't put bigger tires on it until I do a regear.
If Dug doesn't do regearing, see Dino at Scorpion Motorsports.

https://www.lasvegasjeepandoffroad.com/

Last edited:

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Had to put in the steps so the wife would ride in it again. They are up armored and trail rated. They can take a beating. The door is ajar in the pic so it's down. I was trying to show a buddy how far they extend.
I can just swing my leg into my 1-1/2" lifted YJ with 31"s! :)

Too old to be monkey bar climbing anymore!

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
My wife used to bar tend there, as well as the Cherry Patch Ranch and the Kingdom, back when they were all fine establishments owned by Joe Richards. :)

NvPirate

IBEW Electrician
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
A good Friend of mine Jaynie worked the bar at Sherri's. I even stayed in the motel part there for a couple weeks when I was building cell sites in Armogosa.
We used to ride over the hump many times on the Brothel run.

Dr. Marneaus

Wheel Gun Guy
Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
Mine might need a lift here as soon as I burn through these 33’s.

Will probably just go to 35’s and not lift or just do a small 1” or 1.5” spacer to gain back what fender clearance the 35’s will take away. Would ‘get to’ keep factory everything at that point….
E94E9312-E7E2-45A8-92F3-DE789A5A84A1.jpeg