• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bass pro ammo

sai

Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
I know this thread is about Bass Pro ammo but Im getting tired of every company still using covid as an excuse for shortages and price bumps. Im still having trouble finding clothing and chemicals for work.

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Commercial Sponsor
I know this thread is about Bass Pro ammo but Im getting tired of every company still using covid as an excuse for shortages and price bumps. Im still having trouble finding clothing and chemicals for work.
Some industries (lumber, etc) are only just now seeing the supply issues that were caused by the reactions to the crisis last year. It depends on how long it takes for the product to get from workers to distributors. Things that usually sit in a warehouse for a year before making it to market are just now having the shortage. In 17 years, there will be a tremendous shortage of 18-yr Scotch. I'm stocking up now.

One of my AC parts suppliers can't sell me any duct sealant because the company they get it from can't get the plastic tubs they put it in. Those workers weren't "essential." F'ing government...

Last edited:

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Some industries (lumber, etc) are only just now seeing the supply issues that were caused by the reactions to the crisis last year. It depends on how long it takes for the product to get from workers to distributors. Things that usually sit in a warehouse for a year before making it to market are just now having the shortage. In 17 years, there will be a tremendous shortage of 18-yr Scotch. I'm stocking up now.
Thankfully there hasn't been a run on Kessler yet! I'd better stock up now, huh? :)

Here at sportsman’s (Henderson) right now (11:19am) Lots of .223 buckets, 3 boxes of 5.56 but it was like $28.99 for 20 rounds. No 9mm but lots of 10mm, 7.62, 308, 10mm. I didn’t see any 45 or 380 though. Gal up front said to check later this week. Looks like things are coming back, but the prices still can go a tad bit lower..

View attachment 98027

View attachment 98028

View attachment 98029

View attachment 98030

View attachment 98031
Here at sportsman’s (Henderson) right now (11:19am) Lots of .223 buckets, 3 boxes of 5.56 but it was like $28.99 for 20 rounds. No 9mm but lots of 10mm, 7.62, 308, 10mm. I didn’t see any 45 or 380 though. Gal up front said to check later this week. Looks like things are coming back, but the prices still can go a tad bit lower..
did you see if they had any .22lr?