• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bass pro ammo

Luxom

Obsessed Member
Okay well i guess walmart just doesnt exist and its absolutely not worth me going and looking to at least let the rest of the forum know what might be available.
Maybe you're just trying to help but i dont want an argument about company policy. Thats not what im here doing.

doz

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Okay well i guess walmart just doesnt exist and its absolutely not worth me going and looking to at least let the rest of the forum know what might be available.
Maybe you're just trying to help but i dont want an argument about company policy. Thats not what im here doing.
I don't think anyone was trying to argue. People were just helping you out to let you know what they don't carry anymore. I'd still go just to browse what they might have in stock.

Walmart put the policy in place a couple years ago. They sold off all their pistol and rifle (other than hunting) calibers. So like 5.56 and 7.62, 9mm, .45, ect.

They still sell shotgun, .22, hunting ammunition.

When they were selling it off, it was a great time to buy 5.56 and 9mm. If you could find it, you could get 1000 rounds of 9mm brass cased for $165 with tax when they were liquidating.

Luxom

Obsessed Member
I understand that. Im not looking just for me though. Im hunting .38 but I'm reporting for the sake of the forum and thats more than just what im personally looking for. Hope that makes sense.
I wasnt trying to argue about what they do or dont sell. I was just letting you guys know i was going to take a look and report back what i found.

I talked with vgm privately and we explained our positions. Were good.

pepsiandhotpizza

Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
save gas, save time (standing in line 4-5 hours wait forget it) walmart ammo last 26 -seconds-2 hours in shelves gone sold out.. but bbs and pellets will be there for 2,600 years and still there untouched waiting to be pick up🤔😂

E3C7A1DD-99D6-48E9-BCE1-270456B67FB9.jpeg

E4D43396-C970-47D8-B5DB-E5288D53020B.jpeg

Last edited:
Had some .223, .30-06, .308, .243, 12/20g buck and birdshot.
Sounds like maybe leftovers from yesterday's stock. I was there yesterday, arriving about 10 minutes before they opened and they still had quite a bit of ammo by the time I got up to the table, even though I was at the back of the line. I got a 350-round brick of .380 ACP and 140 rounds of 9mm hollow points. I went back about an hour later to see what they had leftover and had put out for the taking and saw that they had quite a bit of .223, .308 and various other caliber ammo still.

zimzim

Obsessed Member
Sounds like maybe leftovers from yesterday's stock. I was there yesterday, arriving about 10 minutes before they opened and they still had quite a bit of ammo by the time I got up to the table, even though I was at the back of the line. I got a 350-round brick of .380 ACP and 140 rounds of 9mm hollow points. I went back about an hour later to see what they had leftover and had put out for the taking and saw that they had quite a bit of .223, .308 and various other caliber ammo still.
Good to see the supply/demand catching up. Time for resellers to start their job search soon .