• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bass pro ammo

CA can not dictate what happens outside its borders, not even to those who still claim CA residency. Period. Full stop.

So they can make an infringement law that you can't bring ammo or fruit or liberty into the state, and that's for their residents and visitors. But that's it.
I think its more on the second part, that if they return to the state with ammo, CA didn't get their money for the background check. But it's CA and their BS laws.

Went in about 11am, on the cart was various .308/7.62x51, WWB .45 auto hp @ 47.99 per box of 50, one guy had the last 100 round box of WWB 5.56 in his hand...
In the shotshell aisle they had about 20 boxes of Winchester 9 pellet 12 gauge @ 9.99 per box of 5

Luxom

Obsessed Member
No truck this morning again?
Ive been wondering about the reporting myself but also BPS is basically a far off magical land in my mind and i cant seem to justify the 35 minute drive each way just to hope and pray i might get a box of .38 or 9mm at shelf prices.
Im about to start picking up other valuable calibers just as trade bait, but i also ascribe to "if you arent going to use it and you dont need it leave it for somebody that does." ... But then it just gets bought by stinking flippers anyways.

Eric S.

Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
I haven’t shot in about a year because I won’t use up my reserves or pay these inflated prices it’s sad
I know - I started carrying for work last fall and my qualifying shoot was the first time I'd shot in months and I haven't shot since. I can't really expect to do better the next time it comes around, either.

Fogie

Swimming Pool Monkey
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Ive been wondering about the reporting myself but also BPS is basically a far off magical land in my mind and i cant seem to justify the 35 minute drive each way just to hope and pray i might get a box of .38 or 9mm at shelf prices.
Im about to start picking up other valuable calibers just as trade bait, but i also ascribe to "if you arent going to use it and you dont need it leave it for somebody that does." ... But then it just gets bought by stinking flippers anyways.
they want people masked up in there, so...

JTW_Jr

WheelGunner
I know - I started carrying for work last fall and my qualifying shoot was the first time I'd shot in months and I haven't shot since. I can't really expect to do better the next time it comes around, either.
I couldn't imagine carrying a firearm for work and not getting to train. I hit the range at least every other week , even if it is just 50 rounds thru my carry gun. I just make sure that 50 rounds is deliberate training. Since shot draws from the holster ( AIWB ). I have been using a 22LR conversion in my SBR to get in more reps.

I also try to get in at least 1 to 2 dryfire sessions a day ( of 10-15 min ).

Ron_R

Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
I couldn't imagine carrying a firearm for work and not getting to train. I hit the range at least every other week , even if it is just 50 rounds thru my carry gun. I just make sure that 50 rounds is deliberate training. Since shot draws from the holster ( AIWB ). I have been using a 22LR conversion in my SBR to get in more reps.

I also try to get in at least 1 to 2 dryfire sessions a day ( of 10-15 min ).
Maybe that's why this guy went with a NAA .22 as his EDC to face down forces of evil? :)
https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisville-restaurant-patron-gun-blm-protesters-kentucky-derby

1620238170120.png

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
The only thing that kept from from escalating was that woman that kept getting in between the 'peaceful' protestors and those two guys, yelling at the wokesheviks to move on.