• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bass pro ammo

Luxom

Obsessed Member
18+ for shotgun & rifle ammunition, 21+ for handgun ammunition. For customer appear under age 40 prepared to present photo ID
I think they card everybody regardless of how you look. They checked my Uncles ID earlier and hes well over 70. LoL
I also have had them skip the card and just ask for DOB before too though. (But i think thats actually against the rules)

But thats what i meant by they just take Date Of Birth. Thats the buttons theyre pressing on the keyboard when theyre entering them.

When they had the 800 round federal bulk pack of 22lr, he never asked to see my id, or my wife’s. Don’t think he asked for my sons either.

pepsiandhotpizza

Forum Supporter
2021 Supporter
I think they card everybody regardless of how you look. They checked my Uncles ID earlier and hes well over 70. LoL
I also have had them skip the card and just ask for DOB before too though. (But i think thats actually against the rules)

But thats what i meant by they just take Date Of Birth. Thats the buttons theyre pressing on the keyboard when theyre entering them.
yes they ID everyone look under 40, maybe uncle look 25 haha lol

doz

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Lol doing a job by BPS

30ish people in line already an hour before they open. Insanity.

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Commercial Sponsor
My understanding of it, is that they can sell to CA residents, however they must shoot it all here in NV before they leave. But there is no way to enforce that
CA can not dictate what happens outside its borders, not even to those who still claim CA residency. Period. Full stop.

So they can make an infringement law that you can't bring ammo or fruit or liberty into the state, and that's for their residents and visitors. But that's it.