• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bass pro ammo

I have been shooting more 22LR lately , since I have not been able to find REASONABLE priced Federal small pistol primers to load ammo for ICORE matches. So instead of shooting matches, I do a ton of dry fire, then hit the range with a bunch of 22 and 'some' 9mm.

And when I really want to shoot a bunch, I take the 8mm Milsurps out. That I have a good bit of ammo for :)

Poena238

Peanut Butter
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
I have been shooting more 22LR lately , since I have not been able to find REASONABLE priced Federal small pistol primers to load ammo for ICORE matches. So instead of shooting matches, I do a ton of dry fire, then hit the range with a bunch of 22 and 'some' 9mm.

And when I really want to shoot a bunch, I take the 8mm Milsurps out. That I have a good bit of ammo for :)
I have a bunch of 9mm now, so I'll be shooting more of that than 45 and 223/556. Also stocked a bit of 22, not as fun to me but it's still something to shoot and have some practice. I'd like to shoot the revolvers but the ammo is too pricey to replace and difficult to come by.

Mrchevman

If you know me there is nothing more to say....
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
I've been hoarding ammo lately. Have a decent stock now, but still can't help buying it when I see it. Now that summer is coming and I don't want to dip into savings to fund vacations, I might sell some of it..
Any 45acp

Mrchevman

If you know me there is nothing more to say....
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
I went on federals web site today they had boxes of 50 45acp think it was 66.00 2 boxes per customer but free shipping of orders over a 150.00 but I can’t order 4 boxes so I would have to pay shipping and taxes I call bs!! Lol