• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Bass pro ammo

You guys crack me up, freedom firearms can sell 9mm for 79$ for 100 rounds but offering 316$ worth of 9mm for a 250$ lcp isn’t allowed? You guys selling your house for what you bought it for; or what Zillow tells you it’s worth? Delete the overpriced basspro shop ammo for sale on here and regain some self respect.

8B142596-C1AB-45BC-8A0B-A6BE6A910F01.jpeg

Aswild

Ez come ez go
You guys crack me up, freedom firearms can sell 9mm for 79$ for 100 rounds but offering 316$ worth of 9mm for a 250$ lcp isn’t allowed? You guys selling your house for what you bought it for; or what Zillow tells you it’s worth? Delete the overpriced basspro shop ammo for sale on here and regain some self respect.

View attachment 84439
i
I sell my house compared to comps in my neighborhood and likes. ?

JTW_Jr

WheelGunner

View attachment 84439
Its called humor , it was the " get it b4 the scalpers get it " and then you listing ammo for sale right after posting that. Timing is everything :)

Maxcarp

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Thanks for sharing about Sportsman's. I managed to pick something up. Pickings are pretty slim now