• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

4 New mosins for the collection

Got a couple of these from gunbroker and one from a fellow Mosin collector. Surprisingly nothing too expensive either.

1. 1950 matching Hungarian 48M (standard rifle. Not ex Sniper)
  2. Original condition (non refurb) matching 1933 Izhevsk 91/30
  3. 1943 dated matching Bulgarian m91/59
  4. 1952 matching Hungarian 48M carbine (m44)

20210514_211942.jpg
20210513_115130.jpg

Last edited:

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Nice!

If I brought those home I'd be a Baka Gaijin! (No ammo for 'em.) :)

42tula

uber Member
That 1933 Izzy looks like it’s in a Finn potbelly stock and has the brass capped handguard to boot. It’s probably a capture. Nice pick up, all of them are great rifles.

That Hungarian carbine is sweeeeeeeet.

That 1933 Izzy looks like it’s in a Finn potbelly stock and has the brass capped handguard to boot. It’s probably a capture. Nice pick up, all of them are great rifles.

That Hungarian carbine is sweeeeeeeet.
It's in a regular 91/30 stock with no splits. No SA stamps or any other Finn stamps like the 41. The markings are in the original font on the bolt, barrel, mag plate, and buttplate. First I thought was A Spanish Civil War import. But there's no signs of that as well. It got imported somehow. But was able to avoid stamps so probably pre '64.

titanNV

NRA Endowment Member
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Supporter
I remember these! Had quite a few at one point but sold them all. They were a great buy in hindsight!