• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

updated source of gun values

LASCHRIS

Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
Anyone know of a internet based blue book on gun values? Perhaps the one dealers use?
Thinking of taking the boat out.
I tried using gun brokers sold feature. Couldn't access it.

MET45

Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Anyone know of a internet based blue book on gun values? Perhaps the one dealers use?
Thinking of taking the boat out.
I tried using gun brokers sold feature. Couldn't access it.
you have to create an acct, go to advanced search, and filter by “completed”.
Blue Book has an online subscription, but I think GB is better cause it’s free, real time, and based on actual selling prices not estimates.

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
Commercial Sponsor
LOG IN to GunBroker. Make an account if you don't already have one. Few people care what a book says anymore. Many gun values change far too rapidly for a published (paper or internet) resource to keep up. You want to see what recent auctions have brought, assuming the gun is popular enough to have a few listings that went to completed and sold. The more bidders it had, the better the idea of the value.

LASCHRIS

Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
LOG IN to GunBroker. Make an account if you don't already have one. Few people care what a book says anymore. Many gun values change far too rapidly for a published (paper or internet) resource to keep up. You want to see what recent auctions have brought, assuming the gun is popular enough to have a few listings that went to completed and sold. The more bidders it had, the better the idea of the value.
In process now. getting a very good idea. Some guns have not been sold for awhile not listed. Thanks for the reply.