• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Toros Arms Copolla T-4

Gunhand

Firearms Instructor
I was scanning some articles the other day, and ran across an article about a new shotgun from Toros Arms of Turkey, the Toros Copolla T4. They are producing a direct copy of the Benelli M4 semi-auto shotgun. In fact so direct, all internal and external parts for the Benelli M4 are a direct fit. The test article was very interesting, the T4 performed well out of the box with no malfunctions. The fit and finish were reported to be nearly on par with Benelli. And the most important feature, the price. MSRP well below $1,000.00. If you have priced a Benelli M4 recently, you know what a deal under $1,000.00 is. The other motivating fact is that parts interchangeability with easy to obtain Benelli parts and accessories.

I found the T4 for sale from a dealer in Florida, and ordered the T4. I took delivery of it this week. On first examination, it appears to be a very faithful clone of the Benelli M4. The fit and finish are extremely good, the dark black finish IMHO is as good as my H&K stamped Benelli M1 Super 90. The action is crisp and smooth for right out of the box. I am very anxious to run a couple of hundred rounds through the T4. I will of course post my results shortly.

T-4.jpg

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
Interesting. I'd love to see one side-by-side with my M4. Might have to look into one for my younger boy.

Gunhand

Firearms Instructor
Interesting. I'd love to see one side-by-side with my M4. Might have to look into one for my younger boy.
That can always be arranged!! Don't get wrong I LOVE my Benelli M1 Super 90, and would love to have an M4, but they are just outrageously priced right now.