Silencerco BOGO

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
And I checked with the ATF this morning and my 'Buy Ones' were apparently approved on July 11th. Called nevadaft.com (Where Davidson's was DBA for the outstanding cans) and they are apparently in the middle of a move (and changing FFLs...) with an automated message. Sent off an email to nevadaft and Paul. No idea how long this move has been going on, so I'm hoping my forms are not lost in space...somewhere.

And I checked with the ATF this morning and my 'Buy Ones' were apparently approved on July 11th. Called nevadaft.com (Where Davidson's was DBA for the outstanding cans) and they are apparently in the middle of a move (and changing FFLs...) with an automated message. Sent off an email to nevadaft and Paul. No idea how long this move has been going on, so I'm hoping my forms are not lost in space...somewhere.
What was the approval time on the “free” can. I’m not expecting anything on this end until next year.

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Nothing yet on the 'Get ones', those are in the wind until whenever. These were my 'Buy ones'. That would put them just shy of a year given the approval date.

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
1 year and damn close enough to 3 months later I finally got to pick up my 'Buy One' cans today.

Got a called from NF&T today ('new' Davidsons) that they are calling and getting out the items they've had on hold during the move. Talking to them it looks like they will be moving away from retail sales, concentrating more on training, transfers and custom orders. Still getting the shop in order whilst I was there.

I wish them all the best with the new business and location.

Now the clock is ticking on my 'Get one' cans