Post Pics of your reloading bench.

HomeSkillet

Outdoors for the win
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Umm. After looking at your pics, I am too embarrassed to post mine. Your Frankford wet tumbler has its own dedicated dolly with wheels! I got nothing

My wife has occupied half of my bench with her gardening tools. My dies are in another shelf in the garage, my gun powder is in a different area and all my brass prep stuff (chamfer, deburring tool, sizer, primer pocket cleaner, etc) are in their own separate drawers away from everything else.

Umm. After looking at your pics, I am too embarrassed to post mine. Your Frankford wet tumbler has its own dedicated dolly with wheels! I got nothing

My wife has occupied half of my bench with her gardening tools. My dies are in another shelf in the garage, my gun powder is in a different area and all my brass prep stuff (chamfer, deburring tool, sizer, primer pocket cleaner, etc) are in their own separate drawers away from everything else.
Build a separate bench/something for her gardening tools? Just a thought

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Your Frankford wet tumbler has its own dedicated dolly with wheels! I got nothing
That little dolly actually gave me the solution to my wet tumbler frustrations. I think I'm going to use sliding drawer hardware instead, but same principle. Love it.

TexasJackKin

Breathng Free, at last
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
IMG_0707.JPG
Here's mine, I've made some improvements since this picture was taken, but not much that you would notice. I do all my case prep out in the garage.

Last edited:

TexasJackKin

Breathng Free, at last
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
That should work!

I notice your powder measure hopper is "Frosted" my original was clear, but recently got my powder measure replaced (under warranty) and the replacement was frosted like yours. I was hoping the new one was going to be free of static clean, but it’s not….. I keep a dryer sheet in it when it’s empty, but it doesn’t seem to help.

Over all, I love my LnL auto progressive, and I’m sure will too!

That should work!

I notice your powder measure hopper is "Frosted" my original was clear, but recently got my powder measure replaced (under warranty) and the replacement was frosted like yours. I was hoping the new one was going to be free of static clean, but it’s not….. I keep a dryer sheet in it when it’s empty, but it doesn’t seem to help.

Over all, I love my LnL auto progressive, and I’m sure will too!
Thank You I love it so far just loaded 360 .223's in under and hour. I timed the second bullet magazine and did 162 in under 15 minutes. I figure I can easily do 500 rounds an hour even with reloading one of the bullet mags. Yes it is frosted and looks like it is permanent to the body? I would like a larger capacity reservoir.