I am so done with ......

YoungGun

Obsessed Member
Forum Supporter
Still on track of getting rid of extra stuffs. Thanks to those members that picked up my stuffs recently. More will be on the way......

Yg

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Heh, I have another double handful of stuff I'm looking to pass on (a few Veprs, M85 PAP, some other misc. things), but I'm also looking for a handful of stuff (PoF Revolution, Galil ACE, a few pistols). Vicious cycle :)

I sold my entire collection a few years ago cause I needed the cash to maintain a roof over my head. Im in a better position now, thinking I will get a PTR mp5 clone. After that I need a decent rifle. Then a shotty...

I’ll stop there I think.

4x4Brit

Worktruck Driver
For the first time in a while I am completely happy with my set up. I have an AK that I plan on selling and a scope up for sale currently to get to where I want to be. Those funds will get reinvested in components for the long haul.

Gullwing

1911 pistolsmith
Staff member
I was able to clear out a few guns and "crap" this past weekend. I got rid of 4 long guns (needed to so I can have room in the safe)... and picked up two new long guns :sneaky: Oh well. But still made enough to get the pistol I have been wanting and still have room to play a bit.

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Filled one of my 'need to get' list items yesterday. Now I definitely need to get off my duff and get those other items listed (so I can get more 'need to get' stuff, of course). And just ordered parts to build another big-bore upper.

WantaG18

Geisterfahrer
Consider this scenarios after 1/1/20, MAC702 after fixing my heating system and he likes one of the "tool" piece that I left in the garage, he walk off with it in his "tool belt" and forgot to charge me for the service. I am ok with that and just enjoy the warm air again. You're OK with that MAC?

Yg
This is certainly a way I would consider going about things post 1-1-20.

I know I have bought, and sold, a certain Glock twice through this site. Just know who to deal with.

LEAVE FEEDBACK on all dealings. I seen a guy with a negative for not following through with a deal last week flake again and he wasn't given a second negative. In January just know who you're dealing with and deal with who you know.

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I think a certain forum member is going to get an PM once I sell a few things. I've been eyeing his Ruger 300blk bolt gun.