• Las Vegas Shooting Center - Customer Appreciation Day 10/19/2019! - CLICK HERE for details!

HUGE DEAL! COMPLETE 5.56 AR15, FDE! $279.98!

Janizary

Geth Prime
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
Heh, I've been waiting for a part to come back in stock for almost 2 years. I got a notice this morning and was immediately out to pick it up. OOS a few after ordering. Stuff going out of stock fast is no joke.

On the flip side, their high volume stuff usually comes back in stock pretty quickly, but might be slightly different, ODG furniture instead of FDE on the next batch, and so on. They were doing that practically every day on their last gen AKs, one day the good deal was on BLK, then OOS, the next FDE, then OOS, and so on. Three friends that picked up PSAKs during their closeouts, all three with different colors in the space of a week. :)

4x4Brit

Worktruck Driver
Several factors, including super low prices like this, are why I think the number of ARs owned in America is grossly understated.
I would agree with that. When you think about it, as much as people piss and moan about PSA, their quality and customer service; is there any company that has done more to further 2A through gun ownership?

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Commercial Sponsor
Forum Supporter
I would agree with that. When you think about it, as much as people piss and moan about PSA, their quality and customer service; is there any company that has done more to further 2A through gun ownership?
In the 80s, when the only way to get an AR was to spend $1k (back when that was a lot of money) on a Colt, most of us rednecks had brand new Ruger Mini-14s for about $330. When finally available, the cheap AR clones, and the prices of Rugers now, have reversed that by far.