• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Fun on Friday

I have been going to the CCSC about 7:45 am on Friday, shooting a couple of rounds of trap, before work. It is an awesome way to start the day. I have been joined from time to time by a few shooters who feel the same way. I don't want to ruin things by turning it into an event, but thought an invite to join us would be cool. We are usually done by 8:45 You wont get shotgun shamed if you don't have a trapgun, we go there to have fun.

NYECOGunsmith

Obsessed Member
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
If it wasn't a 180 mile round trip, I'd be setting at the front gate every morning waiting to shoot sporting clays, skeet and trap at the Clark County shotgun park, beautiful range.

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
Commercial Sponsor
Then what were you doing posting while we were at the trap fields for Tuesday Night Trap? I got back up to 24 with the Winchester 97 again, so I guess it's just my default trap gun. Needs more practice at doubles, though.

tdyoung58

Grumpy Old Member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
2020 Supporter
2021 Supporter
Sporting Clay's League and Trap League here at Capital City Gun Club in Carson City on Wednesday and Thursday night.