• URGENT! Help STOP the UNCONSTITUTIONAL Red Flag Law AB291!
    CLICK HERE for details!

BYF44

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Commercial Sponsor
Forum Supporter
Beautiful rifle. Grab 50 rounds and bring it to the next Vintage Military Bolt-Action Match! 2nd Saturdays at Desert Sportsman's Club.

SeegarSmoker

Prefers Wheelguns
That's really cool. I also have a 44 BYF that my dad brought back after the war. Mine doesn't have the bayonet lug though. By that stage in the war they were just pumping out what they could with the parts they had. Too bad cause dad also brought back a bayonet. Lot of history in these.

TJ11

uber n00b
I found this one at the MGM Grand over 25 years ago, some old desert rock hound had it under his table at a show. No story no history. I don't even recall what I gave for it.

I do have a BYF44 bayonet with matching #s on blade and scabbard but it doesn't match this rifle.

Thanks for looking.

Tophog

Biker Trailer Trash
Staff member
Forum Supporter
2019 Supporter
I found this one at the MGM Grand over 25 years ago, some old desert rock hound had it under his table at a show. No story no history. I don't even recall what I gave for it.

I do have a BYF44 bayonet with matching #s on blade and scabbard but it doesn't match this rifle.

Thanks for looking.
Sweet. I had a late '43 CYQ (Spreewerk) for a while. Not the best shooter, but an attention getter. (y)