• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Best place locally to get a custom holster

JTW_Jr

WheelGunner
Can you get them locally?
No. Ordered online. I have 2 T.Rex holsters. Raptor for 365xl with holosun. Ragnarok for CZ P07.

My son has 3 of theirs. Sidecar for Glock 17 with Surefire X300u, Ragnarok for Glock 17 with x300, and a Ragnarok for a 17 without a light.
Also have a few of their mag pouches. Quality gear.

Standard Co is local, as is QVO. But not sure what their backlog is.

Define “ custom “. Anyone that is doing one off custom work is going to have a decent backlog.

Are you looking for leather or kydex ?

No. Ordered online. I have 2 T.Rex holsters. Raptor for 365xl with holosun. Ragnarok for CZ P07.

My son has 3 of theirs. Sidecar for Glock 17 with Surefire X300u, Ragnarok for Glock 17 with x300, and a Ragnarok for a 17 without a light.
Also have a few of their mag pouches. Quality gear.

Standard Co is local, as is QVO. But not sure what their backlog is.

Define “ custom “. Anyone that is doing one off custom work is going to have a decent backlog.

Are you looking for leather or kydex ?
Kydex for my fn 509c

JTW_Jr

WheelGunner
The two I handled , the fit & finish weren't that great for the price, I wasn't impressed.

One was an IWB holster and one was an OWB holster , both were for a Glock 19. Perhaps they were early ones they made ? Good thing is it looks like they have a storefront that you can check out in person.

QVO (local) , and StandardCo are local also. Not sure if they have an open store front.

I also have Kydex from HolsterCo , though he is based out of Michigan. Solid product.

This is the T.Rex Sidecar for Glock 17 with Surefire X300u and a Raptor for a 365XL. And also a T.Rex Ragnarok for my CZ P07.

Sidecar and raptor.jpg

Ragnarok.jpg

MAC702

LEGEN...wait for it... DARY!
Forum Supporter
2020 Supporter
Commercial Sponsor
Ric is one of my clients and I've seen his shop, tools, and products. I have a 1911 leather holster from him as well. I recommend him highly.