• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Any decent deals on .22LR in Las Vegas area?

Valkyrie Combat

Commercial Sponsor
.22 surely wasn't that expensive back in 08 when I paid $50 for 500! With the popular hunting/combat rounds being swallowed up like there's no tomorrow, I see stores today with lots of .22. You sir, are a price gouger to say the least!
Can't blame us, prices have gone up as a whole in ammo... We are DEFINITELY not price gouging, and even finding the ammo we have here has been difficult...

As you can see from at JTW's post above this one, we're cheaper than target sports which is online....

I’m back in California. I was able to get four boxes of Federal Automatch at the nearby Big 5. 325 rounds for $22. I left some for the next customer. They had a couple 500 round bricks of Aquila for $35. This was after going over to the local Bass Pro Shops where they actually had 500 round bricks of Federal in stock, but you can only buy it through their wonderful “appointment“ system which requires you to get in line before 6 AM on Saturday. Yeah, lining up hours before the store opens and then first-come, first-serve doesn’t match my definition of “Appointment system“.

SixshooterSam

What, me conspiracy?
I’m back in California. I was able to get four boxes of Federal Automatch at the nearby Big 5. 325 rounds for $22. I left some for the next customer. They had a couple 500 round bricks of Aquila for $35. This was after going over to the local Bass Pro Shops where they actually had 500 round bricks of Federal in stock, but you can only buy it through their wonderful “appointment“ system which requires you to get in line before 6 AM on Saturday. Yeah, lining up hours before the store opens and then first-come, first-serve doesn’t match my definition of “Appointment system“.
You bought ammo in California? With a background check? Why?